DieselShip respects your privacy.
We want you to:
- feel comfortable using our desktop websites, mobile sites and mobile applications.
- feel secure submitting information to us.
- contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
- know that by using our sites/interface you are NOT consenting to the collection of certain data.
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We do not collect any information from you using any indirect methods. All that we collect from you is only those you fill up on the order form and those information will be contained safely by us and used only for contacting you. Dieselship.com does not have any kind of tie ups or partnership with any website in whatsoever manner, so we will not share any of your information with anyone other than DieselShip.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you and not limited to on our website and mobile sites and mobile applications :
- Name including first and last name.
- Primary email address.
- Alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process.
You may terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Who collects the information?
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
- Ship the materials to you
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Send you promotional materials from our content sponsors or advertisers
With whom will your iinformation be shared?
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse, or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized persons on our site.