Dry Docking and Repairs Administration
Planning | Preparation | Execution
We at Dieselship offer a dedicated and qualified staff of former chief engineers, shipyard production engineers, coating inspectors, certified steel inspectors, and electrical inspectors to ensure a safe and economical dry docking of their vessels.
Drydock Administration Advantages
- The management of the entire drydock under one point of contact
- Take off the workload from the ship superintendent engineers and manager, so that they can concentrate on a broader perspective of the drydocking operation
- Bringing in the best expertise from our core team of specialists
- A full range of services including conception of drydocking jobs, execution of drydocking, obtaining documents, removing old components, adding new components, and measuring completion of jobs and quality
- CAD services, including floor plans and line drawings, are provided in compliance with statutory requirements by the Dieselship’s CAD services team
- Prepare the final report in a format that can be accommodated in the ship-specific planned maintenance system
Here's how we do it
Get answers to all your questions you might have.
Get in touch with our experts.