1. Yes it creates turbulence.
2. If substantial wear occurs or zinc dislodges,
premature failure or permanent damage may occur to the heat exchanger.
3.Method of attachment- it is attached using a metal support and is welded or bolted, usually corrosion occurs here due to stress.
4. Usually attached to the end covers of heat exchangers. Due to expansion and contractions they fail soon.
5. Frequent maintenance is required for such anodes, atleast inspection is needed to ensure its still in place not dislodged. Opening and closing the Heat exchangers just for anode is tedious.
Thank you, the answer is clear and open my way of thinking! Thx
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.